The way you spend, save, borrow and budget determines how you manage your money. The budgeting and money management program is designed to help individuals and families take the necessary steps to achieve financial goals and set a budget. Our trained counselors will offer options and suggestions that allow you to use your money in the best way possible. Do you need Budgeting & Money Management assistance?
- Are you ‘off track’ with your financial goals?
- Are you unable to save for emergencies, retirement or your child’s tuition?
- Have you taken out loans to consolidate your debts, but are now incurring new debts?
- Are your credit cards charged to the limit and you don’t know exactly how much you owe?
- Do you only make the minimum payment due on all your credit card accounts?
- Do you continue to receive repeated late notices or phone calls from your creditors?
- Are you using cash advances from one credit card to pay another?
- Do you depend on extra income from part-time or overtime work to get you through to the end of the month?
- Are you borrowing money from family and friends to pay your basic living expenses?
If you can answer yes to at least 2 of these questions, it might be time to call us.